(1) The elasticity of spandex is very high. The general products do not use 100% polyurethane, and the ratio of 5~30% is mixed in the fabric. The various spandex fabrics have a comfortable elasticity of 15%~45%.
(2) Spandex fabrics are often made of composite yarns, that is, with spandex as the core, and other fibers (such as nylon, polyester, etc.) are used as the core layer to make the core-spun stretch fabric, which has good adaptability to the body and is suitable for tights. No pressure.
(3) The appearance and wearing performance of spandex stretch fabric are close to those of similar fabrics coated with outer fabric.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sports Requisites
- Classification of sporting Goods
- Wrestling singlet
- Singlet cuts
- Introduction to MMA
- The difference between MMA and UFC
- The history of singlet
- The status quo of singlet
- Wrestling shoes
- The wrestling singlet in popular culture
- elastic biggest advantage
- flat lock sewn line
- shorts sewn with custom band
- dyed fabric color has a lot of to choose