The main purpose of headgear is to protect the ears of the wrestler, not really the head as the name implies. Thus, wrestling headgear equipment are also simply called ear guards or ear protectors. The headgear often covers the ears of the wearer, has two straps that go behind the head, two that go over the front and top part of the head, and one strap that goes under the chin (in some cases the strap will go on the chin). Headgear is often made of durable plastic, velcro, and button snaps.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sports Requisites
- Classification of sporting Goods
- Wrestling singlet
- Singlet cuts
- Introduction to MMA
- The difference between MMA and UFC
- The history of singlet
- The status quo of singlet
- Wrestling shoes
- The wrestling singlet in popular culture
- 145 G 100 % polyester fabric
- Polyester function
- cotton fabric
- sublimated machine how to work
- sublimated faded or not ?
- rash guard can have side part or not ?