Wrestling shoes are active wear used in competition and practice for the sport of wrestling. Generally light and flexible, they try to mimic the bare foot, while providing slightly more traction and ankle support and less chance of contracting a disease or hurting the opponent with exposed toe nails. As a result, wrestling shoes tend to have a high top design to provide ankle support and cushioning.
Some powerlifters find wrestling shoes to be useful when lifting because of how little shock absorption they provide.
There are also higher arches in wrestling shoes to keep the athlete on their toes more to allow more speed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sports Requisites
- Classification of sporting Goods
- Wrestling singlet
- Singlet cuts
- Introduction to MMA
- The difference between MMA and UFC
- The history of singlet
- The status quo of singlet
- The wrestling singlet in popular culture
- The description of Wrestling headgear
- 145 G 100 % polyester fabric
- Polyester function
- cotton fabric
- sublimated machine how to work
- sublimated faded or not ?
- rash guard can have side part or not ?
- Clothing materials- cotton
- The textile firm making polyester desirable